Miles Canyon Canoe TripA great way to explore the old routes of the Klondike goldseekers
Our Miles Canyon canoe trip on the Yukon River starts above Canyon City and leads us to numerous historic sites. Shortly before Schwatka Lake we pass through the spectacular Miles Canyon. At its time it was one of the notorious rapids of the Yukon, the end of many dreams of striking it rich.
- Canoe trip down the famous Yukon River
- See historic landmarks and paddle to the spectacular Miles Canyon
- Fell like one of the gold seekers on their way to the Klondike Gold Fields
What is included:
- Lead by an experienced canoe guide
- Guided canoe trip on the Yukon River through Miles Canyon
- Canoe for 2 people inclusive paddles, life jackets, bailer & sponge
- Transportation to the Yukon River & back
- Water bottle
- Shuttle from your hotel to Yukon Wide Adventures & back
What to bring:
- For this short canoe trip, we recommend that you dress in comfortable clothes with sport shoes. A light windbreaker is always useful to keep in your bag.
- The Miles Canyon canoe trip is offered every day in the afternoon over the summer month.
(advance booking advisable)
- Daily downtown Whitehorse departures at 3:00 pm
- Length: approximately 2 hours
Price: $195 per person
All prices are in Canadian dollars plus 5% GST.