Snowmobile Tour - half day
A typical Yukon winter experience!
Join us for an short excursion with the snowmobile to the untouched nature and enjoy a half day with the snowmobile on the Copper Trail and in the surrounded mountains.
We offer you a typical Yukon winter experience!
We pick you up at your accommodation in Whitehorse in the morning and drive approximately 15 km to the McIntyre Marsh.
What is included:
- Lead by an experienced guide
- Shuttle from Whitehorse to Copper Trail and back
- half day guided snowmobile trip – 2.5 hours
- Snowmobile including helmet and gas
- Snacks and hot drinks
- Shuttle from Hotel to Yukon Wide Adventures & back
- Emergency equipment including Satellite communication
- Winter clothing (This can be rented from us – prior reservation is recommended)
- Offered every day over the winter months
(advanced booking advisable)
- Daily downtown Whitehorse departures at 11:00 am
- Length: approx. 2.5 hours
Price: $195 per person
All prices are in Canadian dollars plus 5% GST.