Self guided Yukon River canoe tripPaddle from Whitehorse to Takhini River or Policeman's Point
What is included:
- Self guided canoe trip down the Yukon River from Whitehorse to Takhini River or Burma Road
Canoe for 2 people including 3 paddles, 2 life jackets, bailer, sponge & river map
(double kayaks, single kayaks and SUP are also available)
Shuttle from Takhini River or Burma Road pick up to Whitehorse
What to bring:
- For this short canoe trip, we recommend that you dress in comfortable clothes with sport shoes. A light windbreaker or rain jacket is always useful to keep in your bag.
- The unguided canoe trip is offered every day over the summer month.
- Daily downtown Whitehorse departures
- Length: approximately 3-5 hours, depending on Takhini River or Burma Road pick up
Price: $75 per person based on 2 people or $125 single person – (approx. 3 hours to Takhini River)
Price: $100 per person based on 2 people or $150 single person – (approx. 5 hours to Burma Road)
All prices are in Canadian dollars plus 5% GST.