Träume nicht davon – erlebe es !
Don’t dream of it – experience it!
Experience the Aurora Borealis with your own eyes on our adventure Aurora hunt. We’ll find for you the best viewing location to take the perfect photo of the Northern Lights.
Compared to the normal Northern Lights tours we are not standing at one crowded location. To give you the best chance of seeing the magic Northern Lights, we drive on our Aurora Hunt over the next three nights to different observation locations and offer you to be part in a real Yukon wildernesss experience.
Our local guides know the best spots and find for you the clear sky to take the perfect Aurora Borealis photo.
Day 1 to 3:
Your guide will greet you at the Whitehorse Airport and transfer you to your hotel. After the check-in we will meet for a tour briefing and give you an overview of the following days.
In the evening we will pick you up at the hotel to experience our exciting Aurora hunt.
To give you the best chance of seeing the magic Northern Lights, we drive on our Aurora Hunt over three nights to several observation locations to take your perfect Aurora Borealis photo.
Over the day you have time to explore Whitehorse and doing sightseeing at the close by Whitehorse downtown area or join some of our other winter activities.
Transfer to Whitehorse Airport and departure or perhaps you want to extend your Yukon experience and take part in another tour offered by us.
What is included:
- Whitehorse Airport pickup and drop off
- 3 night tour from/to Whitehorse
- English speaking guide
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- 3 nights Aurora Borealis hunt
- All transportations
- Emergency equipment including Satellite communication
- Air fare to/from Whitehorse
- All hotel meals and during the transportations
- Winter clothing – (This can be rented from us – prior reservation is recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses and tips
- Travel and cancellation Insurance
|01.09.2019 to 31.03.2020||$695 CAD||guaranteed|
Tour departs Sundays and Wednesdays
- Single room supplement: $180.00 CAD
- Winter clothing : $139.00 CAD – prior reservation is recommended
All prices are in Canadian dollars plus 5% GST.