A typical Yukon winter experience!
Join us for an extended excursion with the snowmobile to the untouched nature and enjoy a day with the snowmobile on the Old Dawson or the Livingstone Trail in the hinterland.
We offer you a typical Yukon winter experience!
We pick you up at your accommodation in Whitehorse in the morning and drive approximately 20 km to our location at Pilot Mountain.
What is included:
- Lead by an experienced guide
- Shuttle from Whitehorse to Pilot Mountain and back
- 1 day guided snowmobile trip – 6 hours
- Snowmobile per person including helmet and gas
- Lunch break with camp fire and grilled sausages
- Shuttle from Hotel to Yukon Wide Adventures & back
- Emergency equipment including Satellite communication
- Winter clothing (This can be rented from us – prior reservation is recommended)
- Offered every day over the winter months
(advanced booking advisable)
- Daily downtown Whitehorse departures at 10:00 am
- Length: approx. 6 hours
Price: $295 per person
All prices are in Canadian dollars plus 5% GST.