Helihike Grey MountainWith a height of 1495 meters and 850 meters over Whitehorse, Grey Mountain offers a terrific view of Whitehorse and the surrounding area.
You can see from Marsh Lake in the south to Lake Laberge in the north.
This tour takes you over the historical city of Whitehorse and its immediate surrounding area up to the Ridge of Grey Mountain. Enjoying the spectacular view over the Whitehorse valley, we slowly hike our way down to our pick up point.
- 10 minutes Helicopter Flight up to the peak of Grey Mountain
- Guided hike down from Grey Mountain
- Enjoy the terrific view over Whitehorse
What is included:
- Lead by an experienced hiking guide
- water bottle
- Shuttle from your hotel to the Helicopter base & back
What to bring:
- For the helihike, we recommend that you dress in comfortable clothes with sturdy shoes. A light windbreaker is always useful to keep in your bag.
- The helihiking trip is offered every day in the morning over the summer month.
(advance booking advisable)
- Daily downtown Whitehorse departures at 10:00 am
- Length: approximately 4.0 hours
Price: $275 per person
All prices are in Canadian dollars plus 5% GST.