RV & Camper Rentals
Our partner, Fraserway RV Rentals, is one of the largest independent RV & Camper Rental Companies in Canada with Rental Centres in Whitehorse, Vancouver, Calgary, Halifax and Toronto. A big fleet of different high quality RVs and Camper is available at any time. Book your entire Canada/Alaska tour with us – all your travel need with a local company.
Rental Rates for RV’s and Campers – Season 2019
The following Truck Camper and Mobile Homes are available in Whitehorse. The indicated prices are per day and based on 0 kilometers. Kilometer Packages must be booked separately (see further down).
Jan 1 to May 31
Oct 1 to Dec 31
|Mid Season |
June 1 to June 30
July 1 to Sep 15
Sep 16 to Sep 30
|$ 83 CAD||$ 160 CAD||$ 180 CAD||$ 164 CAD|
|$ 95 CAD||$ 168 CAD||$ 193 CAD||$ 180 CAD|
|$ 85 CAD||$ 157 CAD||$ 180 CAD||$ 164 CAD|
|$ 100 CAD||$ 180 CAD||$ 222 CAD||$ 185 CAD|
|Rental Rates and Models may be different in other Fraserway rental locations.|
Upon request we are happy to provide you with an customized quotation.
All prices are in Canadian Dollar plus 5% GST when pick-up in Whitehorse and Calgary.
When pick-up in Vancouver, Toronto or Halifax the listed price is plus 12 -15% GST/PST.
- All inclusive package: Includes all Convenience Kits, Preparation Fee and CDR Insurance for $ 52 per day
- Spring special: 1000 km bonus when pick-up is on or before May 15th, 2019
(applies only with a minimum rental period of 13 days)
- Fall special: 1000 km bonus when pick-up is on or after September 26th, 2019
(applies only with a minimum rental period of 13 days)
- Tipp: Combine your Camper Tour with a guided canoe trip on the Yukon River or a hiking trip in the Kluane National Park and explore the true Yukon wilderness. We are happy to provide you with a customized offer.
Services included in rental costs:
- Fraserway RV Rentals offers free transfers to/from international airports, hotels in the vicinity of the airport,
as well as hotels downtown (no transfers provided after 1:00 p.m.).
- Liability coverage to a maximum of $ 5,000,000.00 CAD
- Comprehensive Insurance with a deductible of $ 7,500.00 CAD per occurrence
- Fraserway RV Rentals offers free storage of luggage at owner’s risk.
Preparation fee: $ 95 CAD
This mandatory one-time fee includes the following :
- Initial propane fill
- Toilet chemicals
- 2 rolls of biodegradable toilet paper
- Fresh water & sewer hoses
- Rubber gloves
- Basic tool set & spare fuses
The rental rates are based on 0 kilometers. Your travel kilometers have to be booked separately and in advance to your journey.
The following Kilometer Packages are available:
|Kilometer Packages||price per km||Package Price|
|additional kms||$ 0,42 CAD||—|
|100 km Package||$ 0,38 CAD||$ 38 CAD|
|500 km Package||$ 0,37 CAD||$ 185 CAD|
|1000 km Package||$ 0,36 CAD||$ 360 CAD|
|Unlimeted Kilometers||14 days minimum||$ 84 per day|
Convenience Kits: $ 95.00 CAD
These vehicle and personal kits are available per person/rental and include:
Pots, pans and kettle
Pail/broom and dust pan
Clothes hangers / Clothes Pins
Matches / ashtray (on request)
Coffee cups / glasses
Comforter in duvet cover
one extra dinner set (for guest)
Pillow and pillow case
Assorted kitchen utensils
Dish Towels / sponge / soap
Towels / body soap
Basic tool set and flashlight
Coffee filter and thermos
Salt & Pepper
Campground directories / road maps
Note: Convenience kits for children age 12 and under are free.
Additional Equipment e.g. Child Seat, Microwave, or camping table are available on request.
CDR – Insurance:
CDR – Collision Deductible Reducer is available for $ 26 CAD per day to a max. $ 780 CAD per rental.
(Minimum charge of $ 182 CAD will apply regardless of rental duration)
CDR Insurance includes the following:
- Reduces the renter’s responsibility for collision damages from $ 7500 CAD to $ 750 CAD per occurrence.
- Reduces the renter’s responsibility for comprehensive damage (e.g. windshield, break-in and theft) from $ 7500 CAD to $ 750 CAD per occurrence.
- Guarantee the renter a replacement vehicle upon consultation with Fraserway RV Rentals when the renter’s vehicle becomes undriveable due to damage, even if the renter is at fault.
CDR-Plus – Collision Deductible Reducer PLUS
(Minimum charge of $ 91 CAD will apply regardless of rental duration)
The CDR-Plus Insurance is available for $ 13 CAD per day. The CDR-Plus coverage reduces the renter´s responsibility for damages covered by CDR Insurance from $ 750 CAD to zero (some exceptions apply). This policy is only available in combination with the CDR Insurance.
- A valid driver’s license from the country of residence is mandatory. Drivers must be 25 years or older, no maximum age limit. An international driver’s license is recommended but is only valid in combination with the national driver’s license.
- Travelling to the Yukon, NWT, Nunavut, Labrador, Newfoundland or Alaska (USA) is permitted. Fraserway will not deliver Van Conversions, C-Large, C-XLarge, MH27-SW or A-30 motorhomes to the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Labrador, Newfoundland or Alaska in case of accidents or breakdowns. We do not recommend travel to these areas with C-XLarge, A30 or MH27SW motorhomes.
The following Northern roads are prohibited:
Yukon: North Canol Road, Aishihik Lake Road and the Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek
Alaska: Dalton Highway 11 between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay, McCarthy Road betwwen Chitina and McCarthy
- Travel in Death Valley, California, is prohibited between June 1st and August 31st.
- Travel into Mexico is prohibited.
- Travelling on non-public roads and off-road driving is prohibited at all times.
- RV’s must not be left unattended by renter in Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa or New York City due to risk of theft.
- No parking in downtown Montreal and New York at all times.
- The renter of the vehicle is fully responsible for all toll charges and any fines or other consequences resulting from violation of traffic regulations, parking orders or prohibitions, or any other laws or regulations during the rental.
- The camper may not be removed from the Truck at any time. Coverage agreements are void for all damages incurred as a result of removing the Camper from the Truck.
- The number of passengers may not exceed the number of seatbelts while the vehicle is in motion.
- Vehicles can be collected at the rental stations from Monday to Saturday between 08:30 am and 3:00 pm local time (on Sundays at selected stations).
- All replacement parts or repairs in $ 50 CAD require prior authorization from Fraserway RV. Please note that refunds can only be made upon presentation of a proper receipt.
- All vehicles must be dropped off at the rental station from Monday to Saturday between 8:30 am and 12:00 pm (noon) inspection ready. Sufficient time should be allowed for packing suitcases and cleaning vehicles. Late returns are not allowed without Fraserway’s permission. If the vehicle is returned late without Fraserway’s permission, overtime hours are charged up to a maximum of 4 times the daily retail rate.
- All vehicles must be clean inside when returned. A charge of $ 50 CAD per hour for cleaning will be applied for those vehicles returned in an unsatisfactory state. Vehicle holding tanks requiring dumping by Fraserway staff will result in a $ 35 CAD service charge. Outside washing is not required, except when returning to the Whitehorse station, where it is mandatory. We recommend that “Northern Travellers” wash the vehicle prior to returning it to the rental station.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the vehicles. Fraserway reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of $ 250 CAD if a vehicle returns smelling of smoke.
- Fraserway RV Rentals will not give any refunds for rentals returned prior to the arranged drop off date.
- The online Express Check-In feature reduces the waiting time at the counter. When information like name, address, driver’s license etc. is submitted before the clients arrive at Fraserway, we will be able to speed up counter procedures resulting in less waiting time for our clients.
The Express Check-In form can be found on our website www.fraserway.com.
- The vehicle has to be returned with a full tank of fuel. If the renter does not refuel, the renter agrees to pay for having the vehicle refueled at a rate of $3.00 per litre.
- A pre-authorization of a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) is required while the vehicle is rented. This also applies to rentals which include CDW. Cash rentals are not allowed. In cases where the CDR is not purchased, Fraserway will block the full amount of the deductible ($7500) on the customer’s credit card.
- In a case where the reserved vehicle type is not available, Fraserway reserves the right to select a suitable alternative.
- Pets are only allowed on request. A charge of $ 100 will apply.
- Fraserway RV LP reserves the right to refuse service.